Learn how to sell like a pro, at the intersection of eCommerce and inside sales. Working closely with our Head of Sales and our founder, you will manage customer communications in all phases of the sales cycle. This starts with lead generation and qualification, customer contact and objection handling, and closing sales. You impact company success by driving our sales volume, and evangelizing solar energy with our customers.REQUIRED SKILLS
- Passion for fighting climate change and promoting renewable energies relentlessly
- You like sales, customer interaction, talking on the phone, and winning an argument
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, creating empathy with customers
- You love to deliver excellent results and hit targets under time constraints
- Experience handling CRMs like Salesforce is a huge plus
- Experience working in early stage D2C tech or PV installation companies is a huge plus
- University student or degree, able to sign an internship agreement with us
- Solid knowledge of Google Workspace (especially spreadsheets), Slack and Zoom
- Native Spanish from Spain and fluent English required
- Good conversational Italian, French or Portuguese (at least 1 of these 3)
- Minimum internship duration of 6 months
Full time internship, based at our HQ in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid. The job is 100% on site together with the rest of the team. You will work directly with our Head of Sales in a dynamic, international team. In this initial stage, targets can shift daily, and everybody on board will have to help out on any task that comes up. Your multitasking skills and ability to work in an intense environment will be put to the test every day. We work in English internally. This is an excellent opportunity to start a career with us, also beyond your internship.APPLY TODAY
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile, a short letter of motivation and possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without all three requirements will not be considered.