Witness the early stages of a tech startup, where many aspects of the business are being defined and personal initiative is a daily requirement. Fail fast and small, and take on any task - from customer communication and sales to online marketing, content creation, research and analysis, operations or supplier management. This is a once in a lifetime experience to see a company being created from its early days.REQUIRED SKILLS
- Passion for fighting climate change and promoting renewable energies relentlessly
- Strong motivation to work in a startup environment
- Student or degree in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering from one of Europe’s top schools
- Able to deliver excellent results under time constraints and shifting targets
- Experience working in early stage D2C tech companies or PV installation companies is a huge plus
- Strong analytical thinker, data driven approach to business
- Solid knowledge of Google Workspace (especially spreadsheets), Slack and Zoom
- Knowledge of Shopify, Google Analytics and other key online tools is a big plus
- Proven online research and hustling skills
- Fluent in English, good written and spoken knowledge of Spanish and/or Italian and/or French
- Minimum 6-month of internship duration
Paid full time internship, based at our HQ in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid. The job is 100% on-site together with the rest of the team. You will work directly with our founder in a dynamic, international team. In this initial stage, targets can shift daily, and everybody on board will have to help out on any task that comes up. Your multitasking skills and ability to work in an intense environment will be put to the test every day. We work in English internally.APPLY TODAY
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile, a short letter of motivation and possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without all three requirements will not be considered.