You will set up Robinsun’s services offering, starting with certification of installations, subsidy management and energy certification. In your role, you will over time create an automated, fully online process and tools to serve our customers transparently and efficiently at scale, across all geographies we operate in.
- Passion for fighting climate change and promoting renewable energies
- You worked a minimum of 3 years in residential photovoltaic installations certifications, with a special focus on project approval, subsidy/incentive requests and certifications
- You’re a registered engineer with a license in Spain
- You know how to work 100% online, especially with Google Workspace, Slack and Zoom
- Solid knowledge in task automation and quality control
- Experience working in D2C tech companies is a huge plus
- Strong motivation to work in a startup environment
- Degree in (Electrical) Engineering from one of Europe’s top schools
- Able to deliver excellent results under time constraints and shifting targets
- Fluent English, native Spanish and/or Italian and/or French
WHAT WE OFFER
Full time employment, based at our HQ in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid. The job is 100% on-site together with the rest of the team. You will work directly with our founder. Competitive results-based compensation. We work in English internally.
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile, a short letter of motivation, possible starting date and compensation expectation to email@example.com.
Applications without all four requirements will not be considered.