Your responsibility is to help our customers to complete their online sales process, and help them understand how every household can generate its own renewable energy for self consumption with our products, saving a lot of money on their power bill. As sales is a mix of talking and listening, while you drive up our topline, you also gather important insights into how we can further help our customers.REQUIRED SKILLS
- Passion for fighting climate change and promoting renewable energies
- You worked a minimum of 2 years in sales (phone, online, in-person)
- Experience working in early stage D2C tech companies or PV installation companies is a huge plus
- You love sales, customer interaction, talking on the phone, and winning an argument
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, creating empathy with customers
- You love to deliver excellent results and hit targets under time constraints
- Strong motivation to work in a startup environment
- University degree
- Able to deliver excellent results under time constraints and shifting targets
- Solid knowledge of CRMs, Google Workspace and Slack required
- Native Spanish from Spain, good conversational English for internal use
Full time employment, based at our HQ in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid. The job is 100% on-site together with the rest of the team. You will work directly with our Head of Sales. Competitive results-based compensation. We work in English internally.APPLY TODAY
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile, a short letter of motivation, possible starting date and compensation expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without all four requirements will not be considered.