Your responsibility is to help our customers to complete their online sales process, and help them understand how every household can generate its own renewable energy for self consumption with our products, saving a lot of money on their power bill. As sales is a mix of talking and listening, while you drive up our topline, you also gather important insights into how we can further help our customers.
- Passion for fighting climate change and promoting renewable energies
- You worked a minimum of 2 years in sales (phone, online, in-person)
- Experience working in early stage D2C tech companies or PV installation companies is a huge plus
- You excel in talking as well as in listening, and can smile through the phone
- Strong motivation to work in a startup environment
- Degree in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering
- Able to deliver excellent results under time constraints and shifting targets
- Solid knowledge of CRMs, Google Workspace and Slack required
- Native Spanish from Spain, conversational English for internal use
WHAT WE OFFER
Full time employment, based at our HQ in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid. The job is 100% on-site together with the rest of the team. You will work directly with our founder. Competitive results-based compensation. We work in English internally.
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile, a short letter of motivation, possible starting date and compensation expectation to email@example.com.
Applications without all four requirements will not be considered.