Your responsibility will be to open up new business opportunities and revenue streams for Robinsun. This includes interacting with public administrations at all levels, as well as regulators and industry associations.
- Passion for fighting climate change and promoting renewable energies
- You worked a minimum of 2 years in business development, incl. with public administration and regulators
- Experience working in early stage D2C tech companies or PV installation companies is a huge plus
- Strong motivation to work in a startup environment
- Degree in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering from one of Europe’s top schools
- Able to deliver excellent results under time constraints and shifting targets
- You excel in talking as well as in listening
- Solid knowledge of online tools, Google Workspace and Slack required
- Fluent English, native Spanish and/or Italian and/or French
WHAT WE OFFER
Full time employment, based at our HQ in San Sebastian de los Reyes, Madrid. The job is 100% on-site together with the rest of the team. You will work directly with our founder. Competitive results-based compensation. We work in English internally.
Please send your CV/LinkedIn profile, a short letter of motivation, possible starting date and compensation expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without all four requirements will not be considered.